找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 629|回复: 2

[欧美] 【Burning Out ----Tata Young】

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-10-26 13:38:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 天涯哨兵 于 2009-10-26 14:45 编辑

I don’t wanna take a step back but i'm running on emptiness 我不想妥协 但我一直行走在空虚边沿 We're just no longer on the same track 我们只是不再在同一线上了 And it's killing me in every way 而这一切把我给扼杀了 You take me in shut me out you're breaking me down 是你让我走进 却把我关在门外 你正在一点点地把我给毁灭 Tell me that i'm the one but i see through your lies 你说我是你的唯一,但我看穿了你的谎言 As long as i'm living you keep me bleeding 只要我依然存活着,你就是我呼吸的氧气 It's like a burning out burning out 似如焚烧起来 焚烧起来 You're making me feel so alone 是你让我感到如此孤独 Baby just let me let go 允许我离开 Cuz i just cant escape your ghost 因为我会情不自禁着了你的魔 The fire you start once 你是导火线 It’s now 现在 Burning out burning out焚烧起来 焚烧起来 I'm burning out burning out 我被焚烧起来 I'll just be the way 我会沿着这一条线 We're burning out burning out 我们被焚烧起来 焚烧起来 We keep on burning out burning out 我们不断地剧烈焚烧起来 焚烧起来 I cant form the self-living 我不能自理 And it hurts with every breath i take 呼吸像是被灼热的伤 That i will never know the feeling 这是我从未感觉到的 Have you loved me the same way 你依然爱我如昔吗? You take me in shut me out you're breaking me down 是你让我走进 却把我关在门外 你正在一点点地把我给毁灭 Tell me that i'm the one but i see through your lies 你说我是你的唯一,但我看穿了你的谎言 As long as i'm living you keep me bleeding 只要我依然存活着,你就是我呼吸的氧气 It's like a burning out burning out 似如焚烧起来 焚烧起来 You're making me feel so alone 是你让我感到如此孤独 Baby just let me let go 允许我离开 Cuz i just cant escape your ghost 因为我会情不自禁着了你的魔 The fire you start once 你是导火线 It’s now 现在 Burning out burning out 焚烧起来 焚烧起来 I'm burning out burning out 我被焚烧起来 I'll just be the way 我会沿着这一条线 We're burning out burning out 我们被焚烧起来 焚烧起来 We keep on burning out burning out 我们不断地剧烈焚烧起来 焚烧起来 Have you ever even noticed all the pain when you look into my eyes tell me告诉我当你望入我的眼眸时,却从来都只是忽略我在眼里掩饰的疼痛 Have you ever even thought about that i'm i'm burning out 你有想过这样会使我烈火如烧

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-10-26 13:42:31 | 显示全部楼层
美泰混血的,分类居然没有亚洲的选项
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-26 14:33:02 | 显示全部楼层
美泰混血。。。。。?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Trend.Wind ( 苏ICP备14024498号-1 )我要啦免费统计

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 23:15 , Processed in 0.064527 second(s), 15 queries .