艺人歌手: Demi Lovato音乐风格: 流行
音乐格式: FLAC/分轨
版本: 分轨[FLAC]+[MP3]
发行时间: 2009年09月23日
地区: 美国
语言: 英语
音乐格op
文件大小:321mb
Demi Lovato - Don't Forget (Deluxe Edition)

Artist.....: Demi Lovato
Title......: Don't Forget (Deluxe Edition)
Label......: Hollywood

简介:                                            

Release Notes:

Thanks to VAG for the original version!
Much <3 to you guys
From Wikipedia:
Don't Forget is the first studio album of singer-songwriter Demi Lovato. It was released on September 23, 2008 in the United States by Hollywood Records, debuting at #2 on the U.S. Billboard 200 with sales of 89,000 copies. The album was re-released as the "Deluxe Edition" on March 31, 2009. The album was released in the UK in April 2009 under Fascination Records and was released February 7 in Australia.

With producer Jon Fields at the helm, Demi teamed up with Jonas Brothers to co-write several of the album's 11 songs. It was a
natural collaboration, since Demi counts Nick, Joe and Kevin among her best friends. Their inerrant feel for hook-laden rock helped
Demi deliver on her vision. "If I were to write the album by myself it would probably have been a little more serious," she
notes. "But I didn't want that. I wanted a fun album."

It's hard to imagine anything more musically fun than full-out rockers like "Get Back" and "Gonna Get Caught," both written by
Demi with Jonas Brothers. Says Demi, "So many guys cheat and play games. I thought there needed to be a song about a guy getting
caught. Nick said, `Can't it have a happy ending?' But I said, `No, no, no!'"

She balances the uptempo tracks with sweeping ballads like "Two Worlds" and "Believe in Me," the latter featuring a message Demi
takes seriously. "Being a teenage girl you deal with insecurity," she says. "People think if you're in the spotlight, you're overly
confident, but most of us deal with so much criticism, it gets to us. I'm the type of person who wants to take it with a grain of
salt."

Demi's vulnerable side comes through on "Until Your Mine" and the title track, a touching ballad (co-written with Jonas Brothers)
about a faltering relationship. She explores similar territory in "On the Line," an uptempo duet she co-wrote and sings with Nick
Jonas. "We wanted to write a breakup song," Demi says, "and what better way to say it when you're breaking up over the phone than
with the title `On the Line.'"

Demi's inner rocker girl comes roaring back on "Party" and "LA LA Land," a droll take on SoCal life and all its attending artifice.
Showing her songwriting skills Demi wrote "Trainwreck" all by herself. She wraps the album with "The Middle," a strikingly
mature song about finding balance in love and life.                        

Disney流行摇滚小公主Demi Lovato继Camp Rock中的摇滚亮相后发行了她的第一张个人专辑《Don't Forget》。Demi早先曾出演过DC的剧集《As The Bell Rings》,客串过Nick电视台的校园剧《Just Jordan》,《Prison Break》中亦有过她的身影。小小年纪的她不仅仅擅长表演,在音乐上也有着很大的潜力与天赋。她擅长吉他,钢琴,鼓等乐器,自己还写了一些金属摇滚的歌曲。由于不适合Disney背景下Teen Pop Rock的大氛围,她也特别邀请了Jonas Brothers参与创作她的新专辑,的确刚满16岁的她是需要pop rock的气味来展现给大家。另外,新专辑中Two Worlds Collide是Demi为她出演的新Disney电影《Princess Protection Program》所写的主题曲。相信笑容酷似Anne Hathaway年轻又充满活力的她一定能挑起Disney新公主的大梁,期待她的更多作品吧。

专辑曲目:

Track Listing:

01 - La La Land                                      03:17
02 - Get Back                                        03:20
03 - Trainwreck                                      03:18
04 - Party                                           03:53
05 - On The Line (Feat. Jonas Brothers)              03:26
06 - Don't Forget                                    03:43
07 - Gonna Get Caught                                03:11
08 - Two Worlds Collide                              03:18
09 - The Middle                                      03:05
10 - Until You're Mine                               03:31
11 - Believe In Me                                   03:47
12 - Behind Enemy Lines (Bonus Track)                02:50
13 - Lo Que Soy (This Is Me-Spanish Version)         03:28
  (Bonus Track)   

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-9 10:45:07 | 显示全部楼层
图片挂了。 MS百度的一直不能用。

好像,你每周末都会来发上几贴喔~
哈,占位听歌。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-9 21:35:13 | 显示全部楼层
嗯 不知道 还是什么游戏的背景音乐呢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-21 09:15:07 | 显示全部楼层
= =忧郁。地板
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Trend.Wind ( 苏ICP备14024498号-1 )我要啦免费统计

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 06:35 , Processed in 0.076162 second(s), 15 queries .