艺人歌手: Claire Martin
音乐风格:JAZZ
音乐格式: FLAC/CUE/分轨/EAC.log
发行时间: 1999年05月04日
地区: 英国
语言: 英语
发行公司inn Records

简介:

英伦来的克莱玛婷(Claire Martin)歌声结合传统与前卫,她声音从Linn第一张专辑,“等待的游戏”(The Waiting Game)时的青春俏丽,转向最新专辑“完美的藉口”(Perfect Alibi)的成熟妩媚。特殊的魅力演唱属于真诚实力派,是一种结合传统与前卫的优雅唱腔。在声音质感上,音色饱满丰厚但是质感则带着一点烟雾般的沙哑。

著名爵士女歌手CLAIRE MARTIN 2004年最新力作令人心醉驰迷,吉他演奏时手指与琴弦的触感以及张力,也有如真的质地。 其它古典乐部分更是Linn的拿手好戏,音效上仍不脱该公司的一贯传统:音像具体、氛围浓郁、色彩极其丰富,起伏转折处也是活灵活现。Linn的高水平录音,不必考虑,抱回家就是了!

自从19世纪JAZZ乐诞生以来,由黑人音乐而派生出的音乐种类多不胜数,例如蓝调、RAP等等,JAZZ始终都是其中最为重要的。演唱JAZZ的歌手无一例外的都具有极富感染力的嗓音和极强的节奏感,来自英国的Claire Martin(克莱尔.马丁)无疑也是JAZZ歌手的佼佼者之一。
A major departure from Claire Martin's previous efforts, Take My Heart marked the first time she recorded an album that had very little to do with jazz. The British singer had never been a jazz snob; she always had a healthy appreciation of rock, pop and R&B. But jazz was her foundation -- if she interpreted a Tom Waits or Stevie Wonder song, she did so from a jazz perspective. Take My Heart, however, is essentially a pop album with R&B, folk, rock and jazz references -- the only thing on the CD that can honestly be called jazz is a torchy interpretation of the Cahn/Van Heusen classic "Only the Lonely." A gently introspective tone defines this album, and her remakes of Elvis Costello's "Baby Plays Around," the Beatles' "Help" (which she changes from uptempo pop-rock to relaxed pop-folk) and Paul Simon's "Jonah" sound quite personal. Martin co-wrote a few of the songs, including the Joni Mitchell-ish "leading Guilty" and "Inner City Girl," a pop/R&B gem that encourages a poor woman to be strong and persevere despite the challenges she faces. Thankfully, Martin the pop singer proved to be every bit as compelling as Martin the jazz singer.

专辑曲目:

01. Riverman
02. Take My Heart
03. Only The Lonely
04. Queen Bee
05. Brilliant Trees
06. Jonah
07. Help!
08. Inner City Girl
09. Pleading Guilty
10. I Scare Myself
11. Baby Plays Around

下载地址ˊ
克莱玛婷/英伦爵士女声  Claire Martin - 《Take My Heart 》FLAC_NM下载

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-8 08:44:03 | 显示全部楼层
很有味道的女人
很饱满的声音
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Trend.Wind ( 苏ICP备14024498号-1 )我要啦免费统计

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 12:45 , Processed in 0.080754 second(s), 15 queries .