Jason Shyboy - Shall Never Surrender【鬼泣4结尾曲!】【APE/RAY】

本帖最后由 honny 于 2009-12-14 17:20 编辑

<DIV style="LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 700px; POSITION: relative; TOP: 20px">
<DIV class="postmessage defaultpost">
<DIV id=ad_thread3_0></DIV>
<DIV id=ad_thread4_0></DIV>
<H2>Jason Shyboy - Shall Never Surrender【鬼泣4结尾曲!】</H2>
<DIV class=t_msgfont id=postmessage_11651304>
<TABLE style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ffffff; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ffffff" height=450 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=4>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD width=700 background=http://i3.6.cn/cvbnm/f4/fe/e1/91775cfafb59779a71781a408924bf18.jpg height=525>
<P><FONT color=green><FONT size=5><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 18px">Jason Shyboy - Shall Never Surrender</FONT><BR></FONT></FONT></P><BR>
<MARQUEE onmouseover=this.scrollDelay=320 style="FONT-SIZE: 15px; COLOR: cyan; LINE-HEIGHT: 20px" onmouseout=this.scrollDelay=4 scrollAmount=1 scrollDelay=4 direction=up height=400>The time has come and so have I <BR>I'll laugh last cause you came to die <BR>The damage done~the pain subsides <BR>And I can see the fear clear when I look in your eye <BR>I never kneel and I'll never rest <BR>You can tear the heart from my chest <BR>I'll make you see what I do best <BR>I'll succeed as you breathe your very last breathe <BR>Now I know how the angel fell <BR>I know the tale and I know it too well <BR>I'll make you wish you had a soul to sell <BR>When I strike you down and send you straight to hell <BR>My army comes from deep within <BR>Beneath my soul--beneath my skin <BR>As you're ending, I'm about to begin <BR>My strength~His bane~and I will never give in <BR>I'll tell you now I'm theone to survive <BR>You never break my faith or my stride <BR>I'll have you choke on your own demise <BR>I make the angel scream, and the devil cry <BR>My honored brethren <BR>We come together <BR>To unite asone <BR>Against those that are damned <BR>We show no mercy <BR>For we have none <BR>Our enemy shall fall <BR>As we apprise <BR>To claim our fate <BR>Now and forever <BR>We'll be together <BR>In love and in hate <BR>They will see. We'll fight until eternity <BR>Come with me We'll stand and fight together <BR>Through our strength we'll make a better day <BR>Tomorrow we shall never surrender <BR>They will see. We'll fight until eternity <BR>Come with me We'll stand and fight together <BR>Through our strength we'll make a better day <BR>Tomorrow we shall never surrender <BR>They will see. We'll fight until eternity <BR>Come with me We'll stand and fight together <BR>Through our strength we'll make a better day <BR>Tomorrow we shall never surrender <BR>They will see. We'll fight until eternity <BR>Come with me We'll stand and fight together <BR>Through our strength we'll make a better day <BR>Tomorrow we shall never surrender <BR>We shall never surrender <BR>
<P align=left><EMBED src=http://imgfree.21cn.com/free/flash/4.swf width=650 height=380 type=application/x- shockwave-flash wmode="transparent" menu="false" quality="high" tybe="application/x-shockwave-flash"></P></FONT></MARQUEE><BR><BR><BR>
<P align=left><EMBED style="FILTER: Alpha(opacity=100,style=3) GRAY" src=http://mp3.blog.163.com/mu_l/uNJRDcyRMGaPPUdE59ehkw==/57983845202408618.mp3 width=80 height=28 type=audio/mpeg volume="0" autostart="-1" loop="-1"></P>
<P align=right>
<MARQUEE scrollAmount=3 scrollDelay=10 width=700 height=50><FONT face=华文新魏 color=red size=+1><BR>经典ACT游戏《鬼泣4》的结尾曲,这首歌曲可以说是一个另类,乍一听还以为是两首歌。前半段曲风激昂,后半段略带忧伤,低沉。游戏的主角Nero为了自己的爱人不断战斗,并最终救回了她。这首歌贯穿游戏始终, 前半段颇有重金属的意味,令人联想到激烈战斗,后半段低沉忧伤令人感到绝望,但是听到Tomorrow we shall never surrender这句时,却总能给人以希望,仿若黑暗中的一缕阳光。不论前途的艰险或是坎坷,总令人振奋充满着希望!</FONT></FONT><BR></FONT></MARQUEE></P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P align=center>

**** Hidden Message *****

PS:直接盗版了个帖子结果图没显示全。。。估计是框框的尺寸论坛支持不了那么大   额。。。<br>

H:嘿嘿 帮你改好咯 </div>

honny 发表于 2009-12-14 17:18:27

哈哈这个丑的 ==我帮你改改

青春。 发表于 2009-12-14 19:30:12

没玩过。。

enter98 发表于 2009-12-14 19:46:47

先收下,得学习学习发音乐
页: [1]